Ten Tips For Better Golf
1. Back straight, knees bent, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Form a loose grip.
3. Keep your head down.
4. Avoid a quick back swing.
5. Stay out of the water.
6. Try not to hit anyone.
7. If you are taking too long, please let others go ahead of you.
8. Don't stand directly in front of others.
9. Quiet, please, while others are preparing to go.
10. Don't take extra strokes.
If you don't happen to play golf, these are also standard rules for taking a leak in a public bathroom!